Automatic Production Lines and Integrated Manufacturing with Window Patching Machines
Heiber + Schroder Integrated Systems allow our customers to have automatic production lines for volume windowing, folding, and gluing. With the utilization of our standard integration components such as pre-feeders, automatic stackers, pile aligning stations and various carton conveying peripherals, we can design the right configuration for your needs based on the current plant design.
- To assist even level blank feeding for volume runs
- Reduces operator handling
- Forms pre-counted piles from shingled blanks
- Can be combined with any production line that delivers carton blanks in a shingled manner
- Available in two or three lanes
Standard Integration Components
- Conveyor belt(s) of varying lengths
- Turning stations, one and two lane
- Pile aligning stations, single or double lane
- Pile feeding stations, single or double lane
Download our brochure for more information on other types of integration components for window patching machines!